Saturday, October 10, 2009

Never Become a Leader

I often get asked the question "do you want to become a leader in your field?" Everyone else in the room raises their hand, so out of fear of exclusion, I do too.  But I think I would make a horrible leader and here's why.

This is one of my grand plans if I ever become the leader of a nation:

I would put "those who could use some exercise", to be politically correct, on machines that generate electricity, such as elliptical bikes.  Due compensation will be paid to the participants.  If these machines are implemented on a large scale in the same facility in close proximity to homes and businesses, this would cut the demand for energy while providing a source of renewable energy.  Jobs would be created and money would circulate through the economy.  Physical fitness in the general population will improve and health problems will decrease.

Yeah, I should never become a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment