Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not Another Failed Attempt

As you may or may not have noticed already, there is link to another website with the same name as this one: GotLactose.  As an aspiring web designer, I coded that website by hand and relied on nothing but Internet guides and Microsoft notepad to write it.  No fancy WYSIWYG programs (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Frontpage, etc.) and no copy and paste jobs from templates.  That being said, it was a pain to update that website for blogging purposes.  Instead, that website can be used to show off my amateur web design skills while I blog here.

And Blogger offers RSS feeds for their blogs.  I'm an avid user of RSS feeds, so I got excited when I noticed that feature.

4 comments:

  1. HELLO (:you should know who this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, hella people I know are starting blogs. What's the background behind this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ramblings about what goes on in my life and brain. Since I can post these on Facebook automatically via RSS feed, I'm practically forcing people to read them on their newsfeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it... but here's a comment!

    ReplyDelete